Week 2-3
The Global Goals that interested me the most were Climate Action, Life below water and Life on land. I feel like these goals go hand and hand and are effected by one another. The three topics I have been brainstorming on the most (which you can see on my pinterest board) are deforestation, global warming and ocean pollution.
My Ideas:
Deforestation
- I am thinking of showing half of an image with lots of trees and vibrant colors, then the other half being stumps and dark, dull colors.
- I really want to portray the vast differences with this and how it effects our environment as well as the wildlife
Global Warming
- There is so much that global warming effects so I wanted to try and come up with ideas for a few of the things it effects. Global warming effects the coral reefs. When the reefs are stressed due to temperature rises the coral actually bleaches itself turning white. I wanted to show this similar to the deforestation by showing half the vibrant coral with fish and sea life and then the other half white, dead coral with no sea life. I showed this a couple of ways in my sketches. Global warming also effects the icebergs, so I drew that with a polar bear in a hourglass to display that time is running out that we can't get back.
Ocean pollution
- There are a lot of different inspirations on my pinterest board for this. I also included it in my one sketch with the dead coral. I wanted to show sea life as trash or the coral reefs as trash.

Comments
Post a Comment